I come from the Paris countryside and the champagne region (Ardennes). My history with chiropractic goes back to childhood and has family origins. My whole family has consulted a chiropractor since my maternal grandfather; my first visit was at the age of 6 months. That’s what’s always fascinating about chiropractic is that there is no age requirement to see a chiropractor and it’s a natural therapy that helps you to be at your healthiest potential.
I have always been attracted to the holistic view of the human body, the neurological system proves that the restoration and maintenance of health depends on the normal functioning of the nervous system.
I regularly hike, climb, ski, bike, swim and ride horses. I also love to travel and love good food.
- 2015 – 2021 Doctor of chiropractic – Institut Franco-Européen de Chiropraxie (Paris)
- 2020 – now International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC) – Fédération Internationale de Chiropraxie du Sport (FICS)
- 2020 French University Diploma in preventive management of the athlete – Paris-Saclay University (Paris)
- 2022 Locum – Orange (FR)
- 2022 Associate chiropractor – Dublin (IE)
- 2020 – 2021 Chiropractor interne at the student chiropractic clinic – Paris (FR)
- Diversified, Gonstead, SOT, Applied Kinesiology (en formation), HIO, Thompson, Whiteson (en formation), Activator, K-tape, ART
- Webster (prefnancy), FMS (athletes)